Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, little sister


It will be my sister's 24th birthday this coming Wednesday, so last night I took some time out to make her a birthday card.

Cards are the only craft item I have time for these days, and even then I'm struggling to keep up and may have to give in and buy a pack of pre-made cards just so I'm getting them out on time. I miss the fun of crafting!

The photo on this card is of myself and my sister, when I was about 4 and my sister about 1 (my mum could no doubt correct me on this if I'm wrong). It incorporates chequered backing card, handmade cotton paper, ribbon, brads, cotton stitching, and a heart clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!