Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Marie Antoinette: Keeping it Real Award

Thanks to two people for this award: Out Back and PinkFlowerButtons! I feel very chuffed right now, so thank you very much!

Marie Antoinette is such a fascinating historical figure, and one of my personal favourites. If you'd like to learn more about Marie, Queen of France, simply visit this great website.

I would like to continue sharing this award by giving it to the fabulous ladies at the following blogs:

Tea Time
Quirky Knit Girl
Hacek
Our Red House

Please take a moment to visit them as they are (a select few of) my favourite blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award. I just posted about it.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!