600g mixed fresh Vegetables*
1 tblspn vegetable oil
1 brown onion, finely chopped
2 tblspn mild curry paste
400g can chopped tomatoes
150g baby spinach, chopped
1 tspn dried coriander leaves
Low-fat natural yoghurt to serve
1. In a large pot add oil and onion and cook until onion is tender.
2. Add curry paste and mix through, followed by tin of canned tomatoes.
3. Add mixed vegetables and bring to boil. Then reduce to simmer and allow to cook for 10 minutes, or until vegetables have softened.
4. Stir through baby spinach, coriander and a pinch of pepper.
5. Serve hot topped with a dollop of natural yoghurt.
Serves as a side or main.
The first night I made this we had it with golden roasted potatoes, and on the following night we reheated the left-overs and had it atop some steamed brown rice.
* I used a combination of eggplant, cauliflower, broccoli and carrot.