Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Master.



What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly.
~ Richard Bach


We have a little bit of rain here today, which is a nice change from all the H-O-T we've had the last 3+ weeks. I'm hoping for at least 15mm to give my lawn and plants a bit of a pick-up, as after such a wet spring they've taken the sudden heat pretty badly. It's such a strange thought to think that to the NE they've got more water than they could have ever wanted, and yet here in the Flinders we could use just a little to bring everything back to life.

Mother Nature can seem a cruel Master sometimes. I guess what matters now is what happens next.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get a little more rain Sarah for your lawn and plants♥ Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! We didn't get what I was hoping for: Just 0.4mm yesterday, and nothing expected now for at least the next week. But I won't complain: Something is always better than nothing at all, and at least what we did receive gave us a small reprieve from the sun!
    ~S. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sorcha
    Thanks for popping by and your comment :-)
    I love the photos and the quote is brilliant, so apt. As you so wisely say, it's what comes next which is important...
    Take care,
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!