To make the base you will need:
1 teaspoon dried yeast
1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
3/4 cup lukewarm water
1 + 1/2 cups plain (all purpose) flour
1/2 teaspoon fine salt
1. Combine the yeast, sugar and water in a bowl. Set aside in a warm spot until bubbles appear.
2. Place the flour and the salt in a separate bowl and make a well in the centre.
3. Add the yeast mixture and stir until combined and it comes together in a dough.
4. Cover with a clean tea towel or a piece of cling-wrap sprayed with oil, and sit in a warm place until dough has doubled in size.
5. Remove dough from bowl and on a lightly floured surface kneed and press dough out into desired size and shape using fingers and palm.
6. Fold edges in for a thicker crust.
For the topping I used:
Tomato paste mixed with 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic + basil
1/2 small red onion, sliced
1/2 small green capsicum, sliced
1 flat mushrooms, sliced
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Baby spinach leaves
Grated mozarella cheese (non-animal rennet)
Grated parmesan cheese (non-animal rennet)
Feta cheese (non-animal rennet)
Salt & pepper
1. Cover pizza base with desired amount of tomato paste, and sprinkle with a little mozarella and parmesan cheese.
2. Place onion, capsicum, mushroom, tomatoes, corn kernals and spinach leaves onto pizza in desired quantity.
3. Cover with a generous amount of mozarella cheese and bake in oven at 180*C for approximately 15 minutes or until base is cooked through.
4. Remove from oven and crumble feta cheese over the top,
5. Sprinkle with a little olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper.