Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Mail Out: Playing Catch Up...

[Letters awaiting reply]

[Today's Outgoing: 2 letters + 2 postcards]

[A bit of mail art for Rae]

I had been doing so well at keeping up with my mail, but busy weekends and a week away means I didn't send a single letter for three weeks. THREE WEEKS!

You know what that means? It means I'm swimming in letters, which is never a bad thing, but it can get a little overwhelming at times.
And of course everyone I know decides to write me at the same time. There is a consistent stream of incoming mail at the moment but not all that much going out...

It's usually the case that three letters a week keeps me on top of my mail, ensuring that the person I'm writing is receiving a timely response. So, having not written anything for three weeks I had hoped to write at least 6 letters over the weekend to try and catch some up, but alas! I only managed two. I blame this on mothers needing attention yesterday. Apparently it was Mother's Day, or something.

I really hope all the mums out there had a fantastic day, by the way. We went out to the Boolcunda and had a bush BBQ with SJ's parents at this lagoon. The weather couldn't have been any more perfect and there were ducks in the lagoon. DUCKS! We also saw emus and so many kangaroos that I actually lost count. There were also ewes with their lambs. Bailey-dog sniffed himself into a slumber. It was a lovely afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. A bath of letters, how delicious. Love the look of your trip to Sydney, until recently I've always had family to visit in Sydney, it makes a great holiday destination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!