Saturday, May 11, 2013

365 Mail Art Project: Weeks 29, 30 & 31

You'll have to forgive me.
For the past three weeks I've been completely oblivious to everything except Veronica Mars.
It's just one of those things that completely sucks me in and consumes all my time, each and every time I watch it.
If you've not seen it, you should.
 
But now, some mail art:
 
 
#108 of 365:
Queen Lizzie for Laura in Australia (soon to be England)...
 

 
#109 of 365:
A little teapot for Rusty in the USA...
 

 
#110 of 365:
Hey! Claire in Wales...
 

 
#111 of 365:
For Isabelle in Mexico...
 

 
#112 of 365:
And traversing the globe with Raquel in Sweden.

2 comments:

  1. As always, so gorgeous and creative!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost halfway through season 3. Practically plowing through Neptune, I'd say!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!