Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Postcrossing Adventure: Week 13

Week 13
 
// outgoing:
 
 
 
I sent just TWO cards again this week: A Farming Australia (sugar cane) First Day of Issue maxicard went to the USA (AU-334714), whilst the Jane Austen quote was sent to a fellow bibliophile in New Zealand (AU-334715).
 
I like to trade blank non-tourist cards with other people to get some variety, as it is very difficult to find postcards where I live. This allows me some extra choice when sending out cards via Postcrossing. I'd love to exchange some blank cards with people (such as art cards, quotes, photography cards that aren't tourist cards etc.), so if you're interested please get in contact with me via email at sorcha(dot)sidhe(at)gmail(dot)com.
 
I'm especially interested in trading First Day of Issue maxicards and the postage paid cards from Australia Post with fellow Australians, as not all the same cards and packs are made available at every post office (or online). I can trade up to ten cards per swap.
 

 
I didn't receive any Postcrossing cards this week.
 
 
 
Postcrossing postcards sent to date: 29
All time: 89
 
 
Postcrossing postcards received to date: 35
All time: 97
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!