Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Mail Out: Swedish Simplicity.


Sometimes the best surprises are the most simple:
A letter from my penpal, Ulrika in Sweden, with photos of her garden, a postcard and a cassette tape (remember those?) in English and Swedish.

A good mail day.



Written correspondence has been a hobby of mine for a long time, & Monday Mail Out is a weekly feature whereby I can share my love for the lost art of letter writing. I hope my experiences will encourage others to send out letters on Monday too, and have them rediscover the joy of sending and receiving mail. If you have a blog, feel free to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!