* FruChoc cheesecake is quite possibly the most AMAZING cheesecake. You have to try it.
* Does anyone have a recipe for bagels that I can use a breadmaker to mix the dough? There are so many different ones on the internet and I want to make sure I use one that works.
* I finally got into the garden this week and planted in all the seeds and seedlings: Cucumber, lettuce, eggplant, zucchini, tomato, corn, carrots and beets.
* Two days later it rained all day and blew an absolute gale. It was also pretty darn cold. The tomatoes looked a little shocked by it all.
* The day after, whilst the ground was still damp and soft, I planted lavendar, geranium, palergonia, carnation, sage, lamb's ear and daisies in the frontyard. There was nothing really there before so it looks much better already.
* I couldn't find the charger for the dog clippers so I had to trim the hair around Bailey-dog's eyes with a pair of paper scissors. And all because I can't get him into the dog groomer until the 23rd.
* Mail art is terribly time-consuming, but oh-so-fun. Current inspiration = Victorian and Regency fashion plates.