Saturday, December 15, 2012

365 Mail Art Project: Weeks 8 - 10

Oh! How I would love to be showing you a multitude of mail art pieces from the last three weeks, but alas! I've only managed to make 3 pieces during that time on account of a certain bathroom renovation, which has taken up all my time and energy. And it's still ongoing: As soon as I finish this post I must get back to painting it.
 
But for now, here's some mail art:
 
 
#21 of 365:
Inspired by said bathroom renovation I am sending Ulrika in Sweden the bath I wanted but couldn't have...
 

 
#22 of 365:
Whilst Laura in Canada is getting the Mr Armitage I wanted but could not have...
 

 
#23 of 365:
And my sweet penfriend Ele in Italy will be receiving a vintage Santa, who I suspect will be arriving a little late. Cést la vie!
 
 
I'll be back next Friday the 21st December with some mail art in celebration of the apocalypse! That's assuming, of course, that the world doesn't plunge into darkness and I lose my internet connection as a result. That would be so very annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I don't think I've been more excited to recieve an envelope. First the TARDIS, then Mr. Armitage?! You're absolutely spoiling me.

    In a weird bit of coincidence, I was re-watching North and South when I first saw this post. Penpal mind meld? I THINK SO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!