Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Week in Pictures...


 
** You know those weeks where not a lot happens but a lot happens at the same time? We had one of those.
 
** The bathroom reno is all-consuming. It seems that every time we make a small piece of progress a new problem pops up and we end up at a standstill again. At this stage we'll be without a functioning bathroom for another week and all because of a MIXER TAP.
 
** I simply not have the time for my Mail Art Project this week, which was probably a good thing in hindsight as I was lacking in inspiration anyhow. No doubt anything I had tried to make would have been a complete waste of time. However, I did manage to write out all our Christmas cards instead.
 
** My Ma turned 50. FIFTY. I can't even imagine it: It seems so far in the future and yet so close at the same time. She celebrated with a dinner at a local restaurant with her family and friends and we ate cake - chocolate sponge with cream and strawberries, to be exact.
 
Here's to another fifty, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah another fifty will do :)

    Bet you will be glad when your renovations are complete, and I cant wait to see them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!