Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Favourite Blogs (Swap-Bot)


I decided to take part in a swap at Swap-Bot that requires I share my favourite blogs with my allocated partners, being Elmi in South Africa, Rasa in Lithuania, and Amber in USA (such a worldly selection!).

There are a lot of blogs that I read. Some are located in the Favourite Blogs list to the right, and others are stored over at my livejournal as an f-list.

However, for this particular swap I thought I would select my Top 5 Favourite Blogs to share with my Swap-Bot partners, and anyone else who happens to stop by.

The Top 5 is as follows:

Tea Time ~ the inspiration for my Vegetarian Recipe Monday posts! It's a challenge I am determined to succeed in!

SouleMama ~ whose world is so different from my own that I cannot help but be transfixed by it (I love, love, love her photos).

Out Back ~ my ma! Need I say more?

Our Red House ~ I lived in the same city for nearly ten years, and I enjoy reading about her experiences there.

Cupcakes at Home ~ I am in love with her Scotland and her dogs (seriously cute)!

I can only hope you will enjoy these blogs as much as I do!


The picture at the start of this post has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I just happen to like it and wanted to share (Co. Kerry in Ireland).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!