Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rain is grace...

Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. - John Updike

With all the heat we've suffered since November, I had been eagerly awaiting April, the traditional month for the first rain storms heading into Winter. As it turns out, I didnt need to wait that long, as for the second time in a week it has rained: Beautiful, glorious, refreshing rain!

There isnt anything more revitalising than a rain storm in the middle of Summer, especially in our part of the world. No one wishes for hot, dry days of 43*C, but everybody hopes for a bit of rain every now and again...

That has to be truth no matter where you live.

1 comment:

  1. I love rain! It is so peaceful and grounding... I especially love spring rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!