Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Mail Out: Paper Envy.

[Stationery Grab Bag from LaPapierre]

Rummaging through my stationery drawer over the weekend I came to the horrifying realisation that my letter-writing paper stocks are getting drastically low.


[Dandelion Notecards by designsbybeccashop]

It's uncommon for me to have little selection when it comes to deciding what stationery I'll use when writing a letter: I like having an abundance of choice, but a tight budget these past few months means that it's been a long time since I purchased anything. A long, long time.


[Birdie Notepad by RedLetterStudio]

It's not so easy to purchase nice stationery from newsagents and office supply stores as it once was, and it's a struggle to find anything locally. It's at times like these that I am so glad of the internet...


[The Pondering Witch Set by steelgoddess]

And online shopping... 
And (most of all) Etsy!
For an avid letter-writer such a myself, who is also quite partial to pretty things, Etsy brings about such paper envy!


[Bird in a Redberry Bush Notecards by witandwhistle]

And it's. Just. So. Hard. To. Say. No.



Written correspondence has been a hobby of mine for a long time, & Monday Mail Out is a weekly feature whereby I can share my love for the lost art of letter writing. I hope my experiences will encourage others to send out letters on Monday too, and have them rediscover the joy of sending and receiving mail. If you have a blog, feel free to join in.




~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
THE RED QUEEN GIVEAWAY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW, TUESDAY 25 OCTOBER (it's been a busy day).

1 comment:

  1. I love the dandelion notecards.They are so stylish.The last notecards I bought came from a charity shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!