* With the arrival of the first jonquils in the garden and the warmer weather I am absolutely convinced that spring has arrived. No doubt Mother Nature will prove me wrong soon enough.
* My radishes may be a funny shape but they taste fantastic!
* Does anyone else watch 'Gardening Australia'? Am I the only one who thinks Costa looks like Grug?
* Imbolc passed this week in the Southern Hemisphere.
* Bailey-dog gets so excited and says hello to everyone that walks past the cottage on the weekends (and by hello I mean he barks relentlessly).
* A work colleague and I have decided to have a lemon meringue bake-off so I've been practicing. Still need to work on the base but the pie I made this week had perfect filling and meringue. The local agricultural show will be held in a couple weeks and I've persuaded SJ to take me. It will be the first time we've been together and I cannot wait, especially since I discovered this week that it is a true agricultural show with animals and competitions and all!