* South Australia had some rough weather this past week. Here in the Ranges it blew an absolute gale for three days, but with the wind also came some rain, which is always welcome.
* On the evenings when the weather is calm and not too cold I've been out in the garden pruning back some shrubs in preparation for the warmer weather, which I am certain must be just around the corner...
* The daffodil blooms are too heavy for their stems. They face-planted the dirt so I cut them and put them in a vase inside. They are so pretty and look fabulous on the living room mantel.
* Bailey-dog is a snorer. He even gives SJ a run for his money.
* The sno-peas I picked from the garden this week inspired me to make my favourite vegenoodle stirfry.
* Nothing brightens a week like a pretty little parcel turning up in the letterbox.