* My Spring Clean/organsation frenzy continues! I've been rearranging my bookshelf this past week. I really need Shane to finish the in-built shelving in the dining room so I can pull some more of my favourites out of storage. A house full of books makes you look learned, you know.
* We're looking to start the bathroom renovation before the end of the year. That is, if I ever decide on what I want. I swear I've flipped through the pages of a hundred magazines this past week.
* Bailey-dog has found himself a nice spot to sunbathe (dirt bathe?) in the gravel next to the shed. He just loves a bit of sunshine (don't we all?)!
* Even though I know next-to-nothing about native plants, I purchased an eremophila and a native daisy from the local show last Sunday. I like the silver-grey of the leaves, but the nights are still a bit too cold and the ground not yet warm enough to plant them. Which is probably a good thing as I've not yet decided where to put them.
* The days are warming oh-so-slowly, but the nights remain very chilly indeed. We had super late-in-the-season frosts this week...
* Not that the garden seems to mind, though, with everything coming into bloom, including the apricot tree. We planted it Winter 2011 and it did not blossom last year, but this spring it is right on queue. I am so freaking excited: Apricots are my favourite summer fruit and I'll be over the moon to be able to pick just a few.
Follow me on Instagram: User ID = sorchasidhe.