Saturday, March 9, 2013

365 Mail Art Project: Week 22

It seems that letter booklets are becoming an increasingly popular way to send correspondence. Rather than fight the trend, this week I decided to join it and make my own. 
 
A letter booklet is a handmade booklet that contains a letter and any other bits and pieces the writer wants to include inside.
 
But before I got on with making the booklets I had two birthday cards to send out:
 
 
 
#70 of 365:
Handmade birthday greetings for รพ in Iceland...

 
#71 of 365:
...and C in Holland.
 

 
#72 of 365:
The letter booklets I made are being sent in transparent envelopes with loose confetti inside for decoration. The first is on its way to Raquel in Sweden.
 

 
#73 of 365:
Another is on its way to Holly in England...
 

 
#74 of 365:
As well as Ashley in Canada...
 

 
#75 of 365:
...and Cheetarah in The Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!