Friday, March 22, 2013

365 Mail Art Project: Weeks 23 & 24

Autumn and Saint Patrick's Day were my inspiration for the last two weeks of mail art; stampers were my craft tool of choice.
 
 
 
#76 of 365:
Autumn leaves for Lina in Lithuania.
 

 
Clover leaf postcards for Saint Patrick's Day (clockwise from top):
#77 of 365 for Alison in Australia;
#78 of 365 for Rin in Australia;
#79 of 365 for Janice Marie in Australia.
 

 
#80 of 365:
Busy fern leaves in what was supposed to be the colours of dusk for Nicola in Australia.
 

 
#81 of 365:
Falling maple leaves for Laura in Australia.
 

 
#82 of 365:
I used stampers and watercolour paints to make matching paper and envelope for Sarah in USA.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!