Saturday, March 30, 2013

365 Mail Art Project: Week 25

I spent a lot more time writing letters this week than making mail art, but I did get a few pieces finished. I have a heap of craft bits and pieces lying around so I'm trying to use those up, in addition to the usual reuse and recycle, which comes in handy when there's no craft store locally to buy new things. It's friendly on the wallet too.
 
 
 
#83 of 365:
Recycled kiwis for Maaike in Holland...
 

 
#84 of 365:
Recycled Brian Froud faerie for Laura...
 

 
#85 of 365:
A pink cupcake birthday card...
 

 
#86, 87, 88 and 89 of 365:
And I put a rainy day to good use by making some old school Friendship Books (the original mail art).

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I love the recycled Kiwis one, it would be such a delightful surprise to receive in the mail. Wishing you a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely! I can't wait to get it in the mail. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!