Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Article: Eco-Friendly Living



This morning I happened to stumbled across an interesting article from Western Australia entitled The A - Z of Eco-Friendly Living.

I thought I'd share it as in amongst the stuff we should already know and be implementing (for example, water-saver shower heads), there are some additional tips that might prove especially helpful, including products on the market that I didnt even know existed.

For example, did you know that Electrolux make an eco-friendly refrigerator? I didnt, and since we're in the need of a new one I'll be hunting down a fridge in their Eco Range when we're ready to buy.

The article also provides links to information websites and eco-friendly online stores, which may also be of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!