4oz (1/2 Cup) Butter
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 mashed medium bananas
1 1/2 Cups Self-Raising Flour
1 tspn bi-carb soda mixed in 2 tblspn water
1. Cream butter and sugar well.
2. Add beaten eggs and bananas and mix through.
4. Stir in flour, before adding bi-carb soda & water. Mix well.
5. Add walnuts (optional) and fold through.
6. Place batter in 8" square or round tin and bake for 1/2 hour at 180 - 190*C.
7. When ready, allow to cool before topping with chocolate icing (sprinkle with coconut if desired).
Note: Next weekend I may have to make something to share that isnt a dessert, otherwise some people might think that it is all I eat (which is probably semi-true since it's Winter, but ssh! No one else needs to know!).