Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Etsy Swoon: Sage & Mage



One of my favourite Etsy shops, Sage & Mage is based in Melbourne, Australia, and makes a wide range of aromatherapy products, natural perfumes, skincare products, teas, and jewellery.





If you're looking to spoil yourself, then I highly recommend you check out Sage & Mage and try some of their handmade goodies. They are AMAZING! So amazing, in fact, that I thought I should share with you some of my favourite purchases to date. 

 



I had my latest order arrive in yesterday's post: The hand/body butter and lip balm as a gift for my mum, and some Divinity perfume mist all for myself (which I must say does smell rather divine).

If you have a favourite Etsy shop, or a favourite place to buy handmade online, please feel free to share them in the comments.





Please note: I receive no benefits or discounts for promoting this shop. I just love it so much I want to share its goodness.

4 comments:

  1. Hi sorcha,
    Thanks for visitng my blog, I am enjoying reading though yours. that tangerine lip balm looks drool-worthy.. I love Burts bees (even tho its not Aus made- boo) but of course its not exactly handmade. my MIL of course makes her own soap and kindly supplies us with it as well, unfortunately she doesnt sell it online.

    (this is completely unrelated to your post but i just read your paul mc quote)- I was vego for 10 years and feel guilty to now be eating meat again, i look forward to after our son is born and will go back only only eating free range and organic meat occasionally for a treat. my husband and i want to one day have a farm and enough land to grow our own vegies and animals to eat- i know that sounds terrible but i was wondering what u think of this, i think its better to go through the whole process if u are going to eat meat. i would be so attached to the aniamls though, i think i would be forced to go back to vegetarianism.
    Anyway have a happy week and thanks again for visiting :)
    Sarndra xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    thanks for visiting again :-) you are completely right there about not eating pets and not naming the ones that will be eaten (although it would take more than that for me to not become attached- perhaps my husband will have to build a 6 foot brick wall so i cant see the food animals at all) - i get attached to insects that make their way inside lol ;-)
    your pasties look awesome- im going to try these. love that u use bought pastry too- i just cant get my head around pastry making even tho my husband tells me "its easy" (hes a chef!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s promise im not stalking u- lol just noticed your followers dont show up either, mine arent showing and i dont know why. do u know why this happened? u dont need to post this comment :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goody, I cant wait to try these Sarah...

    xmum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!