Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Lovely Marilyn over at Lavender Cottage decided to give me this super-cute award!

Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!

So, 7 things I love, eh? Where to start...

one :: autumn sunsets
two :: rain on tin roof
three :: art galleries
four :: day-dreaming
five :: singing along to tori amos songs
six :: laughing
seven :: rice pudding

And the award I am passing on to everyone on my Favourite Blogs list, because they all deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!