Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Postcrossing Adventure: Week 4

Week 4
 
 
// outgoing:
 
 
This week I sent another three cards: A carnivorous plant to the USA (AU-323698), the Battle of Beersheba to Canada (AU-323699), and trains to Taiwan (AU-323701). 
 

 
Postcrossing postcards sent to date: 12
All time: 68
 
 
 
There were no incoming Postcrossing cards this week.
 
Why do postcards travel so slow? Average travel time is around 21 days at the moment. So, I'm waiting (somewhat impatiently) for more of the cards I've sent over the past four weeks to arrive and be registered by the recipients, which will allow me to send more cards and therefore, get more in.
 
 
Postcrossing postcards received to date: 13
All time: 75

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. My last lot of postcards sent have been in transit for about 20 days now. I guess it is the time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!