Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Week in Pictures...

 
 
** This week was all about fruit: Nectarines, figs, rockmelon, plums and peaches. I've had them all! I have a basket of white figs in the fridge, kindly donated by my mum, and I am trying to decide whether I should stew them so they can be enjoyed with baked custard, or simply make some jam (only the best jam in the world, I should add). That is, of course, assuming I don't eat them all first because I can't help but grab a handful everytime I go to the fridge.
 
** It was another week of H-O-T and I think Bailey-dog is as fed up with the scorching summer weather as I am. To keep himself entertained, Bailey has taken to spying on the dog across the road: She's only a puppy and gets into the greatest mischief. Every now and then she'll trot over to our place to say hello, which puts Bailey into a right tither!
 
** A big shout out to everyone sending letters this month! InCoWriMo is in full swing and although I'm not participating myself (I think it's quite obvious I don't really need to dedicate a month to sending mail), I am making a concerted effort to catch up on my correspondence instead. But I really enjoy seeing what everyone else is sending, so if you are participating in InCoWriMo please leave a comment and link to your place on the web - I'd love to follow your progress.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!